Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happiness?


"But how many times will it take for me, to get it right?" - Glee


Have you ever feel like there are so many things that you want to tell,
your heart feel the ache. But yet, you don't know how to describe
your feelings. You try to hold on. You take your time alone for so long.
So long. You laugh, but in your heart you know you cry.
You smile, but deep in your heart it breaks.
There's nothing wrong with everybody around you. They still, kind to you.
But you just don't know why you're being such a jerk to yourself.
I...just don't know.
It feels like, something missing. Something.
You have so many friends, but you feel like you don't have one.
I think that is the point. It's like now, I'm really feel that I'm losing my best friends.
You try not to care, but yet it is hurt. Ache. Sick.
Heartache. Feel like my heart is always want to explode if I think about it.
Again and again.
And I know, it all happens because of me.
Because of me, to EVERYONE.
Maybe, it's just not about best friend.
Maybe, it's about something. Something that Allah want to show me.
That in these days I've forgot. When I forgot about Him.


"Allah, please give me strength. Strength to face all of this."
"Allah, give me guidance to your path."

Amin. Amin. Ya Rabbal Alamin.

I don't want my beloved December being like this.
I don't want.
:')


"My best intentions is make a mess of it, just want to fix it somehow."

No comments: