Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Appreciate before it's gone.


Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Well hello there world =)

There's something I want to share with you.
(If there's any reader la =p)

APPRECIATE.

p/s : Sorry English berterabur. I just want to improve, so I'm using English (even Rojak) in this entry ;)


Okay, Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. =)
Unfortunately, people will always appreciate when people or the things that they have already gone. I've maybe didn't through a lot about this kind of things. But a few incident teach me to appreciate all the people around me. They come and leave us whether in bad or good condition, will teach us how we learn lesson in life. Right?

For me, I've been close to my grandfather and grandmother from Ibu side. Just because Ibu the only person I ever had. Okay skip that. :) So, when I was a kid, I've always go to arwah Atok and arwah Nenek house. They treat me with lots of love. Lotsssss. It is difficult to tell. Maybe because I'm the only 'anak tunggal' granddaughter they ever had. Cececehhh =p

Arwah Atok passed away when I was 5, while he's asleep, wait and ready for Friday prayers. Yes, it just a moment to see arwah Atok face, hug me and teach me everything. After that, Nenek live with my youngest aunty. Arwah Nenek have been through a lot by herself. Seems like me, myself 'manja' with arwah Nenek. Hehehe =p Arwah Nenek was really really, a very very kind-hearted women, arwah Atok is a bit strict but he's also a very very kind person to everybody even his friends ever since I lived with them (sebab anak2 arwah Nenek selalu bergilir2 ambil Nenek, jaga Nenek including us.) she never raise her voice when she's angry, giving advice in such a soft reminder. But the truth is I never saw and all my family (Ibu, aunty or uncle) tell me that arwah Nenek angry or even using her hand to give lesson to her 20 son and daughter. Never.

Even after arwah Nenek passed away Alhamdulillah in such a good way, good day, good month. When arwah Nenek passed away, she didn't have any disease or illness. There's been never any trouble for us. Everything goes smoothly even though it is the 1st of Syawal in 2009. Before Eid prayers around 6 a.m. But the most regret for me, I didn't get a chance to be by her side until the last of arwah Nenek in this world. Before that, in Ramadhan I've been busy with my STPM and also helping my family every day at that time. Maybe it's fate that Allah want me to learn a lesson, appreciate people around me before they gone. I miss arwah Atok & Nenek. =')


And there's a person, a friend of mine. Which I consider as adik. =)
I've been close to him since I was 11 years old and he was 10 years old. When I was on primary school, he was a friend of my friend. My friend (satu bas sekolah dengan aku) introduced me to him. At that time, using 'adik angkat' 'kakak angkat' or any 'angkat2' was spreading around school. Asal ada adik kakak sikit terus jadi adik beradik angkat. Duhhh. Kahkah -,-'

While in secondary school, we also entered the same school but not as closely as we're in primary school. There's so many things that makes us not close anymore. But one day his classmate tell me that he's sick and always go to our 'Bilik Sakit' in school. Even there have rumors that he's not really sick, but pretend to be. Since then, I always come to that 'Bilik Sakit' to see him when our recess time. 

Because of the rumors that he's pretend to be sick, he even been bullied. Kesian kan =(
But there's a day when I feel so uneasy to him because I feel like he always disturbing me after that, always come to my class even during lesson just want to ask small things to me. So I avoid him. If he come to my class, I even run to the other class so he won't find me. (Jahatkan -,-') But still I felt guilty. After so much avoiding, so I came to his class and pretend like nothing happened and lucky he never ask about the avoidance. Or maybe he keep that in heart. =(

But I didn't know that would be the last time that I meet him. He even ask me to save his family picture, photostat of his I/C and his Snoopy notebook. (But I lost all that when my house burned-out) He said that his father want to send him to Queen Elizabeth Hospital at Kota Kinabalu to check about his migraine and he said for sure he will come back to school. =') I even ask him to see me first when he came back to school and hostel but the sad news we had after that he's in coma. It's because of the operation from the tumor in his brain. I even call her mom for the first time ask if he's okay. Her mom said that he conscious for awhile but after that he passed away on 20th of September 2006 and our teacher announce in our school. It is the first time in my whole life that my friend passed away. One thing that I regret that I feel like I don't really appreciate him as a friend and as 'adik' at that time. I even ran away and avoid him just because I feel ashamed that my friend teasing about he became my 'adik'. I shouldn't do that.


But all of it made me realize that I should appreciate all people around me while being with them even in a short while. Because sometimes Allah want to test you with the presence of people around you.If we didn't think well and take it negatively we will never know hikmah in every little things that happen in our life. To be regret then it's too late. So appreciate our love one before they gone. 

Now I try harder to appreciate all the people around me, but sometimes even me not able to withstand when people didn't appreciate us. But, don't be afraid of what people think about what the kind things that you're done, because the only important thing is Allah. What Allah will see of us. =)


All the story that I shared not that I want to show off or whatever, but I hope people will take as a lesson to appreciate every people that come into our lives, every little things that happen to us. We should thank Allah for everything. 


The very important part is appreciate our parents,
as we growing up, they grow older.
Didn't you realize that?
=')


Al-Fatihah untuk arwah Atok ; Palal bin Senin.
Al-Fatihah untuk arwah Nenek ; Jainab binti Uyong
Al-Fatihah untuk arwah Kama' ; Mohd Kamaruddin bin Nordin 

Semoga Allah tempatkan mereka di tempat yang Allah janjikan nikmat untuk hambaNya.
Amin =')

Ini adik arwah Kamaruddin. Capture masa dorang Tahun 1, 2008.
Dia sebaya & satu sekolah masa tu dengan anak buah aku,
Baby. Even nda pasti masa tu budak ni adik arwah tu atau nda,
lastly dapat tanya dia & dia cakap nama dia Norhamdin.
Sbb pernah tahu arwah ada adik nama Norhamdin cuma nda pernah jumpa.
Investigate rupanya mmg adik arwah ni bila pernah nampak
bapa arwah tu hantar adik dia ke sekolah.
Kecil & comel sama macam arwah abangnya. =')


Do you realize I change my font? =p


No comments: